This is for online consumer sales only. For returning goods bought in our shop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All sales are final.
- Used miners that are faulty upon arrival can be shipped in for repair or exchange.
- We may make a deduction from the refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them.
- You must return the goods to us within 3 days of telling us you no longer want them. The return is at your cost, and you need to make sure the goods are properly packaged, and sent with a reputable courier, as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods that are damaged in transit before they reach us. You may wish to insure more expensive items. You have the option of using our courier at discounted rates.
- Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge paid (except for the additional costs arising if you selected a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). If your order was eligible for free delivery, then no refund for postage can be applied.
- We cannot refund/cancel your purchase if the seal has been broken on any DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software, including games, if the silver strip on the back of your Software Product Activation Key card has been partially or completely damaged or removed or if the goods were a special order to your specification, for instance a PC system built to order.
- we cannot refund for miner systems that settings has been edited and used for other purposes that it supposed to be used.
- We cannot refund or exchange unsealed headphones/headsets for hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 3 calendar days to inform us.. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Ask Customer Services for a pre-paid returns label. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 3 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
- If your miner is under manufacturer’s warranty, we can assist with creating repair tickets on their website.
Damage in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 5 working days (please note that this is 48 hours for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call Customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method.
Item Missing or Incorrect Item
If there is an item missing from your order or the wrong item has been sent, then please contact Customer Services on +1-813-820-0668 as soon as possible and in any event within three days, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.