This article will introduce you to the specifications and operations of the iPollo V1 Classic. We have also filmed an unboxing video of it, the link to the video is BT-Miners iPollo V1 Classic 1550Mh/s ETC Miner Test and Review. - YouTube
- Instruction manual
- Power cord
- iPollo V1 Classic
- During the operation of the server, please place it on a flat to avoid damage to the server.
- The sockets should be installed near the server and should be easy to use.
- Both 6PIN power ports must be connected at the same time before power can be supplied.
- This product requires a 240VAC power input for the product to work properly. When the server is powered off, the power switch must be turned off first.
- For your safety, it is forbidden to remove any screws from the server.
- Do not press the metal buttons on the housing.
1. Server connection
- Power connections: iPollo V1 Classic dedicated power supply has two 6PIN DC outputs and the power input is 240VAC. Make sure the connection is good and the server is ready to work.
- Internet connection: The interface marked with "ETH" on the server interface panel is the network cable interface, so pay attention to the direction when inserting the cable.
2. Login to the server
- Enter the website address of ipollo official website;
- Enter firmware download under support, and click tool;
- Click ShowIP in the middle to download;
- Unzip the software to the desktop then double click to open;
- Press the "IP Report" button on the server briefly for 1 second and release it; and IP address of the machine will be displayed
- Open the browser and input the obtained IP address;
- Enter the password, the account password is root by default.
3. Server settings
3.1 Fill in the mining pool information
- Click on "Miner Configuration" in the "Configuration" section to set up the "Mining Pool" and "Network".
- Take "antpool" as an example. ETC mining address: stratum+tcp://220.127.116.11:8008
- The "Url" in "Pool 1" is filled in with the ETC AntPool mining link: stratum+tcp://18.104.22.168:8008
- The "Worker" in "Pool 1" is "ipollo.001"; " ipollo" is a custom "sub-account" in the corresponding pool account; the number suffixed with ".001" is used to distinguish the server.
3.2 Network settings
Wired connection: select "Network configuration" and fill in the network information. In the protocol field, select either "DHCP (dynamic)" or "Static" (optional).
- Select the "DHCP (Dynamic)" status: the server obtains an IP address automatically. Once the settings are complete, click on "SAVE&APPLY", the system will save and automatically reboot to take effect and the server will start running normally. At this point, the server configuration is complete and you are congratulated for becoming a miner.
- Select the "static" state: enter the IP address, netmask, gateway and DNS-Server in order and click on "SAVE&APPLY". Once the page caching is complete and the server configuration is finished, congratulations on becoming a miner.
3.3 Login password change
To change the server login password, proceed as follows:
- Server powered up and connected to the network;
- Enter your server IP password and login details via your browser (Google) to access the server web backend;
- Click on "System" and select "Change Password";
- Enter your new password under "New Password", re-enter your new password under "Confirm" and click "Save" below to take effect.
Hope you guys all enjoy crypto Mining. If you have any questions, please contact us.