Recently, we tested three models of ipollo miners: iPollo V1 Classic, iPollo V1 Mini (WiFi) and iPollo V1 Mini Classic Plus (WiFi). In the meantime, we have posted a video about the unboxing of iPollo V1 Classic, video link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291fYLXieaE&t=81s.
This article is about iPollo V1 Mini Classic Plus (WiFi), it will give you a detailed description and operation of this miner and help you to get a better understanding.
iPollo V1 Mini Classic Plus is designed to mine ETC with 280Mh/s hash power with only 224W power consumption. With this quiet and low power consumption design, you can easily put in anywhere you like. No matter in the office or bedroom, it bothers nobody. And it gives you $4 daily passive income.
- WiFi signal receiver
- Power cord
- V1 Mini Classic WiFi
- Power adapter
- During the operation of the server, please place it on a flat as shown below, to avoid damage to the server.
- The sockets should be installed near the server and should be easy to use.
- 6PIN power ports must be connected at the same time before power can be supplied.
- This product requires a 110~240VAC power input for the product to work properly. When the server is powered off, the power switch must be turned off first.
- For your safety, it is forbidden to remove any screws from the server.
- Do not press the metal buttons on the housing.
1. Server connection
- Power connections: iPollo V1 Mini Classic Plus dedicated power supply has two 6PIN DC outputs and the power input is 110~240VAC. Make sure the connection is good and the server is ready to work.
- Internet connection: A. Wired connection: The interface marked with "ETH" on the server interface panel is the network cable interface, so pay attention to the direction when inserting the cable; B. WiFi connectivity: WiFi antenna for WiFi signal connection.
2. Login to the server
- Enter the website address of ipollo official website.
- Enter firmware download under support, and click tool.
- Click ShowIP in the middle to download.
- Unzip the software to the desktop then double click to open.
- Press the "IP Report" button on the server briefly for 1 second and release it, and IP address of the machine will be displayed.
- Open the browser and input the obtained IP address.
- Enter the password, the account password is root by default.
3. Server settings
3.1 Fill in the mining pool information
- Click on "Miner Configuration" in the "Configuration" section to set up the "Mining Pool" and "Network".
- Take "antpool" as an example. ETC mining address: stratum+tcp://184.108.40.206:8008
- The "Url" in "Pool 1" is filled in with the ETC AntPool mining link: stratum+tcp://220.127.116.11:8008
- The "Worker" in "Pool 1" is "ipollomini.001"; " ipollomini" is a custom "sub-account" in the corresponding pool account; the number suffixed with ".001" is used to distinguish the server.
3.2 Network settings
(1). Wired connection: Select "Network configuration" and fill in the network information. In the protocol field, select either "DHCP (dynamic)" or "Static" (optional).
A: Select the "DHCP (Dynamic)" status: the server obtains an IP address automatically. Once the settings are complete, click on "SAVE&APPLY", the system will save and automatically reboot to take effect and the server will start running normally. At this point, the server configuration is complete, and you are congratulated for becoming a miner.
B: Select the "static" state: enter the IP address, netmask, gateway and DNS-Server in order and click on "SAVE&APPLY". Once the page caching is complete and the server configuration is finished, congratulations on becoming a miner.
(2). WiFi connection
- When the server is powered up, it will emit the WiFi signal "iPollo_XXXXX", turn on the laptop and connect to the wireless signal "ipollo_XXXXX".
- Browse to the server's default IP address "192.168.2.1" on the website to access the server login screen.
- Enter the password "root" to enter the server background control interface, click "wireless" to enter the wireless settings interface.
- Change the SSID and the corresponding password (make sure there are no errors, otherwise the server will not be able to connect to the correct network).
- Click on "Save and apply" after editing; The need for the server to be powered down and restarted after application.
- Laptop connected to the wireless signal "Nano (network of the computer's environment)".
- Open the showIP tool and click on the "IP Report" button of the server to get the new IP address of the server.
- Using Google Chrome, login to the IP shown in the tool showIP to access the server administration backend and fill in the mining pool information to complete the server setup.
3.2 Login password change
To change the server login password, proceed as follows:
- Server powered up and connected to the network.
- Enter your server IP password and login details via your browser (Google) to access the server web backend.
- Click on "System" and select "Change Password".
- Enter your new password under "New Password", re-enter your new password under "Confirm" and click "Save" below to take effect.
Hope you guys all enjoy crypto Mining. If you have any questions, please contact us.