The Benefits of Crypto Mining Hosting
BT-Miners have a few hosting facilities based in the United States. There’s a one-time set up cost of $50; after that you are paying $0.11 per kilowatt if you want to host for 3 months and $0.10 per kilowatt if you want to host for 12 months.Start now
3 Month Hosting Deposit $.11/kWh
1 x Hosting Prepayment (2 month hosting fee)
1 x Security Deposit (1 months hosting fee)
1 x setup fee($50)
- يشمل هذا السعر رسوم الإعداد البالغة 50 دولارًا.
- الرجاء تحديد جهازك. تأكد من تحديد الجهاز الصحيح حتى نضمن بقاء جهازك موصلاً بالكهرباء خلال مدة العقد.
- ودائع الاستضافة هذه مخصصة للآلات المشتراة منا فقط. يرجى إرسال بريد إلكتروني إلى firstname.lastname@example.org للحصول على معلومات تتعلق بآلات الاستضافة التي تم شراؤها في مكان آخر.
- لم نعد نراكم أجهزة متعددة على الاستضافة. بمجرد شراء وديعة الاستضافة ، من المتوقع أن يتم توصيلك في غضون 2-3 أسابيع. كل خدمات الاستضافة هي داخل الولايات المتحدة.
- 11.$/ كيلو واط ساعة هو السعر المخفض لدفع ثلاثة أشهر مقدمًا وهو صالح طوال اتفاقية الثلاثة أشهر بالكامل. سيتم إرسال عقد جديد بعد ثلاثة أشهر بالسعر المتفق عليه.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Absolutely! We add on the CC transaction cost to each miner.
- If I'm buying a miner from you for you to host, what do I put in as the shipping address at checkout?
For all miners to be hosted at our facility, please put our NY office’s address as the shipping address for your unit.
- How does payment work?
You can pay for the full term of the hosting period or pay monthly. For monthly payments, we do require 3 months of payments up front: first and last month as well as 1 month of electricity payment as deposit for any repair works we may need to do for you.
- Does my miner come with a warranty?
Most new miners come with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. You will need to verify before you purchase. Some used miners come with 3-9 months warranty remaining, but this is not always the case.
- What if my miner gets lost or broken in transit?
You will need to submit a claim with the shipping carrier. BT-Miners cannot be held responsible for the mistakes of a shipping carrier. Don't worry though, we have been able to recover 100% of any shipping mistake that has been made (very few).
- After purchasing hosting, how long does it take to get up and running?
If you purchase a hosting product, we can put the machine on the shelves at the latest 2-5 days after you send the mining machine to the designated address; if you purchase the machine on our website and host it, the machine will be put on the shelves after the mining machine arrives at the mining factory, which is expected The mining machine will be put on the shelves after the machine delivery time of 7-10 days.
- How to return mining hardware to customers?
If contract is not renewed, we will package your miner and ship it back to you. Please note that unless shipping label is provided, we will deduct shipping cost from your deductible.
- Please select your machine. Be sure to select the correct machine so we may ensure your machine stays plugged in during the duration of the contract.
- These hosting deposits are only for machines purchased from us. Please email email@example.com for information regarding us hosting machines purchased elsewhere.
- We are no longer backlogged on hosting. Once your hosting deposit is purchased you are expected to be plugged in within 2-3 weeks. All hosting is within the US.
- $.10/kWh is the discounted price for paying 12 months upfront and is valid throughout the entire 12-month agreement. A new contract will be sent after 12 months at the agreed upon price.
All shipments will go out by UPS or DHL.
We offer DDP for deliveries to US.
For deliveries to Canada, UK, and Australia, we can reimburse the duty tax paid with valid receipt. Please note that if the couriers ask for documentations, please let us know right away so we can prepare the proper paperwork.
For regions outside of US, Canada, UK, or Australia, contact us for any requests regarding shipping, duty declaration, or customs documentation.
Our product are excluded of all value added taxes and customs duties sold by BT-Miners. You will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country’s law and customs. Client will be responsible for additional shipping charges if items are returned to sender.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-820-0668 if you have any questions.